Questions about your order
- How long should it take to receive my order?
- Orders are typically processed and shipped the following business day. Orders are shipped from our warehouse in Fort Worth, Texas. Please allow up to ten days for your package to arrive.
- What is your return policy?
- If dissatisfied for any reason, you can return your product within 90 days of purchase for a full refund, excluding shipping costs. To return an item, simply enclose the unused portion of your product along with proof of purchase, such as your order ID number or the name and address the purchase was made under, and send to:
PO Box 6789
McKinney, TX 75071
- How much do the products cost?
- One bottle/jar is $19.99 + $5.95 S&H = $25.94. We are currently running a special, Buy Two Get One Free. The total of the special is $39.98 + $9.95 S&H = $49.93, and it is for 3 bottles/jars.
- If I order the special, can I mix the products?
- No, the special applies to the same product only. You must order two of one product and get a third of the same product for free.
- Your website says some products are available at Rite Aid Pharmacies. I went to my local Rite Aid and could not find them. Can you help me?
- The products currently available at Rite Aid are Restless Legs Relief tablets, Sciatica Relief tablets, Tinnitus Relief tablets, Fibromyalgia Relief tablets, and Diabetic Neuropathy Foot Cream. The tablets are located in the vitamin/supplement aisle, and the foot cream is located in the diabetic section. To aid the Rite Aid personnel in locating the products, the Rite Aid item numbers are:
Restless Legs Relief tablets: 341371
Sciatica Relief tablets: 398958
Tinnitus Relief tablets: 352455
Fibromyalgia Relief tablets: 350847
Diabetic Neuropathy Foot Cream: 343701
- Do you ship internationally?
- At this time, we do not ship outside the United States.
- How much is Shipping and Handling?
Order Subtotal S&H Charge $0 – $20 $5.95 $21 – $35 $7.95 $36 – $50 $9.95 $51 and up $12.95
- Can I get a refund for products purchased at stores, such as Rite Aid or CVS/pharmacy?
- No, we only offer refunds for products purchased directly from us. You will have to contact the store to find out their return policy.
Questions about our tablets
- Are these products regulated by the FDA?
- Yes, homeopathic remedies are fully regulated as drugs by the FDA and all the components of our homeopathic tablets are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States. As required by the FDA, these products have National Drug Codes registered with the federal government. Also, our manufacturing facilities are inspected by the FDA.
- Are there any side effects?
- The tablets are homeopathic, and over 200 years of history has shown these ingredients to be safe with no side effects.
- Can I take the tablets if I am on another medication?
- The tablets are homeopathic, and as such, do not interfere with other medications. For specific concerns, consult your doctor or pharmacist.
- Do the tablets really work?
- We have many, many satisfied customers who order these products from us on a regular basis. We do realize that they may not work for everyone, which is why we offer our money-back guarantee: simply return the unused portion within 90 days for a refund of the product purchase price.
- Why do I have to dissolve the tablets under my tongue?
- These tablets are sublingual, which means they should be dissolved under the tongue. This is the best delivery method for homeopathic tablets. If the tablets do not dissolve quickly, they can be chewed and swallowed. Do not take them whole.
- What are the ingredients in this product?
- The tablets are a homeopathic formulation, and the ingredients have names that are hard to pronounce. Each product has a page on our website that lists the ingredients, or this information can be mailed out upon request.
- How long does it take before I get relief?
- Individuals all react differently. Sometimes relief is noticed almost immediately, and symptoms continue to improve with longer use. Sometimes it can take a few weeks to achieve noticeable relief. We recommend giving the remedies six weeks of regular use in order to get results. Continued use will generally result in improvements of your symptoms.
- Will the tablets cure my problem?
- These tablets are not meant to be a cure. They are intended to provide relief for your symptoms. However, many individuals find they can eventually begin to cut back on the amount of tablets needed to get relief.
- My symptoms seemed to get a little worse right after I took the tablets. What is that?
- This is an indication that the medicine is working. Not everybody experiences the increased aggravation, but if you do, it should go away within a few hours to a few days as you begin to get relief.